2,480 Accessible Apartments for rent in Fountain Hills, AZ
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Parking (16)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Pools (13)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fountain Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fountain Hills Furnished Apartments (13)
- Fountain Hills Luxury Apartments (14)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Scottsdale Accessible Apartments (46)
- Mesa Accessible Apartments (59)
- Tempe Accessible Apartments (46)
- Apache Junction Accessible Apartments (3)
- Gilbert Accessible Apartments (30)
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (40)
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (202)
- Queen Creek Accessible Apartments (5)
- Anthem Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Tan Valley Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Fountain Hills?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Fountain Hills?
Fountain Hills is named after the fountain in the center of town that shoots water more than 500 feet into the air every hour. Once upon a time it held the world record for the tallest fountain.
Fountain Hills is a small town of just over 22,000 residents. This beautiful Arizona community is family friendly with great schools and a welcoming environment. If you are looking for a cool area in a hot state, this is a great choice. There is plenty to do in this town and the town helps by putting on several festivals during the year. If you have ever wanted to live in a place where you get to know your neighbors, now is the time and Fountain Hills is the place. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Fountain Hills with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Fountain Hills. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.