21 Condos for rent in Milwaukee, WI
- Milwaukee Accessible Apartments (22)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Garages (67)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Parking (111)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Pools (11)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Milwaukee Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Milwaukee Furnished Apartments (16)
- Milwaukee Luxury Apartments (79)
- Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (93)
"Beer built this city, but there is so much more to Milwaukee." (-Jewel, "The Milwaukee Song").
Milwaukee’s one of those incredible cities that everyone who doesn’t live here forgets about. Chalk that intentional amnesia up to the faded glory days of major brewers Schlitz and Miller. Insiders know there’s still a heck of a lot of folks here. Grew up in the northern suburbs but want a change of pace? Move to East Town. Accepted to Marquette’s Ph.D. program in Chemical Engineering but don’t really feel like living in studentville? Try Avenues West. There’s a place for everybody in Cream City; but you still have to look for it. See more
Finding condos for rent in Milwaukee is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Milwaukee may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Milwaukee that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.