135 Furnished Apartments for rent in Milwaukee, WI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Milwaukee (9)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Milwaukee (12)
- Milwaukee Accessible Apartments (24)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Garages (68)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Parking (108)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Pools (12)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Milwaukee Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- Milwaukee Furnished Luxury Apartments (14)
- Milwaukee Luxury Apartments (77)
- Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (99)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Milwaukee?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Milwaukee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Milwaukee?
"Beer built this city, but there is so much more to Milwaukee." (-Jewel, "The Milwaukee Song").
Milwaukee’s one of those incredible cities that everyone who doesn’t live here forgets about. Chalk that intentional amnesia up to the faded glory days of major brewers Schlitz and Miller. Insiders know there’s still a heck of a lot of folks here. Grew up in the northern suburbs but want a change of pace? Move to East Town. Accepted to Marquette’s Ph.D. program in Chemical Engineering but don’t really feel like living in studentville? Try Avenues West. There’s a place for everybody in Cream City; but you still have to look for it. See more
Furnished apartments in Milwaukee can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Milwaukee as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.