283 Apartments for rent in Williamsburg, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Williamsburg Accessible Apartments (4)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Parking (9)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Pools (6)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Williamsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Williamsburg Luxury Apartments (9)
- Williamsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Yorktown Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Newport News Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Hampton Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Suffolk Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Norfolk Apartments with Balconies (119)
- Hopewell Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sandston Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Petersburg Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Williamsburg?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Williamsburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Williamsburg?
Vibrant, historical Williamsburg served as the political and cultural center of the budding American colonies during the infancy of the United States.
Urbanites and those who want a more remote living situation can both find something to love in the many Williamsburg neighborhoods that match elegance and convenience while providing a unique Virginia flavor. Steeped in history yet vibrant with 21st-century life, Williamsburg is a truly unique place to live. Enjoy delectable restaurants, rich nightlife, historical destinations, and top-notch spa locations. Live and work in a slice of history while enjoying cutting-edge amenities and plenty of tourist watching. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Williamsburg renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.