265 Apartments for rent in Williamsburg, VA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Williamsburg Accessible Apartments (4)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Parking (9)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Williamsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Williamsburg Luxury Apartments (9)
- Williamsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Yorktown Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newport News Apartments with Pools (33)
- Hampton Apartments with Pools (21)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Suffolk Apartments with Pools (3)
- Norfolk Apartments with Pools (30)
- Hopewell Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sandston Apartments with Pools (1)
- Petersburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Colonial Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Williamsburg?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Williamsburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Williamsburg?
Vibrant, historical Williamsburg served as the political and cultural center of the budding American colonies during the infancy of the United States.
Urbanites and those who want a more remote living situation can both find something to love in the many Williamsburg neighborhoods that match elegance and convenience while providing a unique Virginia flavor. Steeped in history yet vibrant with 21st-century life, Williamsburg is a truly unique place to live. Enjoy delectable restaurants, rich nightlife, historical destinations, and top-notch spa locations. Live and work in a slice of history while enjoying cutting-edge amenities and plenty of tourist watching. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Williamsburg means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Williamsburg could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.