449 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chester, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chester (7)
- Chester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chester Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chester Apartments with Parking (10)
- Chester Apartments with Pools (9)
- Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chester Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chester (8)
- Bellwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bensley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Colonial Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hopewell 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Petersburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Manchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Montrose 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Richmond 2 Bedroom Apartments (138)
- Prince George 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bon Air 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Chester?
Despite the area having the lowest crime rate in the Richmond metropolitan area, residents still sleep with one eye open, since the ghosts of civil war battles and the “Lady in Red” ghost of Wrexham Hall are rumored to live nearby.
Chester is a bedroom community of Richmond that puts up a good fight against being immersed in the area’s suburban sprawl. It originally was only a train station at the midpoint of the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad and the site of the little-known Battle of Chester Station near the end of the Civil War. Over the next century, the farms and forests surrounding the station gave way to the residential neighborhoods of this small commuter town, located about 15 miles south of downtown Richmond. Chester may be the place for you if you're looking for new apartments with ample amenities, better-than-average schools, and easy access to chain stores and golf courses, See more
2 bedroom apartments in Chester are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Chester near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Chester that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.