881 Apartments for rent in Eagle Mountain, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Garages (20)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Parking (21)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Eagle Mountain Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Eagle Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (36)
- Herriman Apartments with Pools (14)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Riverton Apartments with Pools (5)
- American Fork Apartments with Pools (3)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Highland Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (19)
- Vineyard Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Eagle Mountain?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Eagle Mountain?
In the heart of Eagle Mountain City, Utah, there are petroglyphs, or rock art, that are more than 6,000 years old. But there's much more to the city than ancient art!
Eagle Mountain is one of the most rapidly growing cities, registering high population growth since 1996. Travel and tourism have also continuously progressed in the city, with amenities for jogging, biking, hiking and even golf, ATV riding, and skiing. Eagle Mountain is also home to a number of state parks and other resorts. It has turned into a promising location for business development as population is expected to continuously grow. Most importantly, the City of Eagle Mountain is inviting to those seeking for a peaceful and relaxing environment to live in, so it might be the perfect place you are looking for! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Eagle Mountain means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Eagle Mountain could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.