456 Apartments for rent in American Fork, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- American Fork Accessible Apartments (5)
- American Fork Apartments with Balconies (10)
- American Fork Apartments with Garages (18)
- American Fork Apartments with Gyms (3)
- American Fork Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- American Fork Apartments with Parking (18)
- American Fork Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- American Fork Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- American Fork Furnished Apartments (6)
- American Fork Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Highland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Pools (8)
- Vineyard Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (36)
- Orem Apartments with Pools (6)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (13)
- Provo Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in American Fork?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in American Fork?
"Big-city opportunities, and small-town goodness." (American Fork motto)
Ever since the Gold Rush, Utah has been one of those western states where people move, seeking new beginnings and greener pastures. American Fork, a Utah City named after the good ol' U.S. of A and the lakes that run through it (called "forks"), is one of those great welcoming destinations in Utah -- a small, friendly, classically American town with plenty of opportunities for its residents. With a recent growth in businesses, and high quality of life, American Fork was recently listed by Money Magazine as one of the top 100 places to live in the country. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in American Fork means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in American Fork could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.