880 Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT with Balconies
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Kearns Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (12)
- West Valley City Apartments with Balconies (13)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Jordan Apartments with Balconies (14)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Taylorsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Taylorsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.