126 Cheap Apartments for rent in Midvale, UT
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Murray Cheap Apartments (3)
- Sandy Cheap Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Cheap Apartments (2)
- Cottonwood Heights Cheap Apartments (2)
- South Jordan Cheap Apartments (13)
- West Jordan Cheap Apartments (11)
- West Valley City Cheap Apartments (1)
- Salt Lake City Cheap Apartments (15)
- Bountiful Cheap Apartments (1)
- Orem Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Midvale?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Midvale?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Midvale?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Midvale?
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Midvale takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Midvale by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Midvale in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Midvale.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Midvale. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Midvale.