200 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Midvale, UT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Midvale (9)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Midvale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Midvale (9)
- Murray 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Sandy 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Taylorsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Cottonwood Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Holladay 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Millcreek 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- South Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- West Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Riverton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Midvale?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Midvale?
How expensive are studio apartments in Midvale?
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Midvale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Midvale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Midvale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.