692 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Houston, TX
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Houston (160)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Houston (18)
- Houston Accessible Apartments (369)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (763)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (422)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (636)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (639)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (823)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (771)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (560)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (827)
- Houston Furnished Apartments (75)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (823)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Houston (216)
- Hedwig Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jersey Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Stafford 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Pearland 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Humble 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Missouri City 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Spring 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Atascocita 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Deer Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
'Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.' (Neil Armstrong)
When then-President of the Republic of Texas Sam Houston incorporated the City of Houston in 1837, the prevailing industry was railroad construction. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Too bad a mass transit system consistently fails to inspire our local legislators... So whether you travel via steam engine or shuttle rocket, you’re going to need somewhere to park your vessel in this city of over two million. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. Happy hunting!
Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Houston provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Houston. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.