562 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for Rent in Houston, TX
- Houston Accessible Apartments (370)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (596)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (359)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (550)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (555)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (656)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (629)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (491)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (694)
- Houston Furnished Apartments (71)
- Houston Luxury Apartments (5)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (692)
- Houston Senior Apartments (6)
- Jersey Village 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Stafford 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Pearland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (14)
- Humble 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (20)
- Missouri City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Spring 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (26)
- Atascocita 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Pasadena 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (14)
- Deer Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Sugar Land 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
'Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.' (Neil Armstrong)
When then-President of the Republic of Texas Sam Houston incorporated the City of Houston in 1837, the prevailing industry was railroad construction. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Too bad a mass transit system consistently fails to inspire our local legislators... So whether you travel via steam engine or shuttle rocket, you’re going to need somewhere to park your vessel in this city of over two million. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. Happy hunting!
Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Houston offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Houston offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Houston. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.