116 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Corpus Christi, TX
- Corpus Christi Accessible Apartments (16)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Balconies (138)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Garages (128)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Parking (199)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Pools (78)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (71)
- Corpus Christi Dog Friendly Apartments (157)
- Corpus Christi Furnished Apartments (45)
- Corpus Christi Luxury Apartments (369)
- Corpus Christi Pet Friendly Apartments (167)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Corpus Christi?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Corpus Christi?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Corpus Christi?
I lived in corpus with my brother. We were always on the run. We were bad for one another, but we were good at having fun." (-Robert Earl Keen, "Corpus Christi Bay")See more
Finding cheap apartments in Corpus Christi takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Corpus Christi by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Corpus Christi in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Corpus Christi.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Corpus Christi. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Corpus Christi.