88 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Corpus Christi, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Corpus Christi (24)
- Corpus Christi Accessible Apartments (18)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Balconies (151)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Garages (133)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Parking (208)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Pools (70)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Corpus Christi Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Corpus Christi Furnished Apartments (45)
- Corpus Christi Luxury Apartments (352)
- Corpus Christi Pet Friendly Apartments (165)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Corpus Christi (12)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Corpus Christi (44)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Corpus Christi (47)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Corpus Christi?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Corpus Christi?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Corpus Christi?
I lived in corpus with my brother. We were always on the run. We were bad for one another, but we were good at having fun." (-Robert Earl Keen, "Corpus Christi Bay")See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Corpus Christi offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Corpus Christi, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.