832 Apartments for rent in Rock Hill, SC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rock Hill (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rock Hill (11)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rock Hill (6)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (21)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- India Hook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pineville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- York Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Clover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (560)
- Lowell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rock Hill?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rock Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rock Hill?
So goes the slogan at the city’s Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department — and if you ask the people, most of them will agree. Rock Hill, South Carolina offers a unique combination of Northern-style modernity with Southern politeness and hospitality. A tour through the city will reveal grassy suburban parks and the smell of Deep South pulled pork on the grill (locals note South Carolina is “all about barbecue” and shouldn’t be confused with the gumbos or stews of Georgia or Louisiana.) The small-town suburb sits just 25 miles across the state line from Charlotte, N.C. (locals there note Charlotte is “all about Nascar and B of A debit card fees and should not be confused with quiet sports or corporate altruism") and is situated in York County, a part of the Olde English District. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rock Hill offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rock Hill. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rock Hill can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.