111 Apartments in Mint Hill
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mint Hill (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mint Hill (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mint Hill (2)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mint Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Stallings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Matthews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (504)
- Monroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Pineville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Mint Hill?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Mint Hill?
Settled in 1750, Mint Hill wasn't incorporated as a town until 1971. Yes, you read that right -- two centuries later. Maybe things really do move slower in the South.
Welcome to Mint Hill, NC, which can only be described as a bygone era colliding with the 'burbs of Charlotte. Mint Hill is a suburb of Charlotte, which just happens to be the largest city in the entire state of North Carolina. In other words, you will never be too far from the action if you choose to live here. Seriously, 13 miles or so and you're right in downtown Charlotte. You're also only 10 minutes via the main thoroughfare of I-485 from Mint Hill to the Amtrak station, should you ever need to get out of town. Not that you would even need to leave this place to find unique neighborhoods, places to earn a living, or amazing retail shops and restaurants to spend all your hard-earned money in. With just under 25,000 residents, you'll enjoy a nice mix of small-town pleasantries and city conveniences. So pack up your stuff and get ready for a fresh start in Mint Hill. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mint Hill offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Mint Hill. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mint Hill can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.