1,919 Apartments for rent in Kannapolis, NC with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kannapolis (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kannapolis (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kannapolis (2)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (6)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Parking (11)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (10)
- Kannapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kannapolis (2)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Davidson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Salisbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cornelius Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Huntersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Midland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Troutman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Kannapolis?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Kannapolis?
"Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain, it takes me to a station on the long black train. I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul. So I'm gone, yes I'm gone, gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong" - (Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina")
The 20th largest city in North Carolina, Kannapolis is still very much a rural oasis, even though it's less than 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Cannon Mills Corporation -- for which the town was named -- was founded in 1887. Kannapolis citizens were essential to the mill's towel production (brands included Fieldcrest, Royal Velvet and Cannon) until the plant's closing and demolition in the last few years. Even today, the city's origins as a mill town can still be felt, as can the hole that the plant's closing has left, which goes to show Kannapolis holds onto its roots.In its place, though, the North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC), a private-public venture involving many of the state's major universities and private investment, opened on the plant's site, heralding in a new era of research and revitalization for the town. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kannapolis offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Kannapolis. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kannapolis can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.