255 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rock Hill, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rock Hill (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rock Hill (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rock Hill (9)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (19)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- India Hook 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tega Cay 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fort Mill 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lake Wylie 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pineville 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Clover 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Waxhaw 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Belmont 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Charlotte 3 Bedroom Apartments (565)
- Gastonia 3 Bedroom Apartments (47)
So goes the slogan at the city’s Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department — and if you ask the people, most of them will agree. Rock Hill, South Carolina offers a unique combination of Northern-style modernity with Southern politeness and hospitality. A tour through the city will reveal grassy suburban parks and the smell of Deep South pulled pork on the grill (locals note South Carolina is “all about barbecue” and shouldn’t be confused with the gumbos or stews of Georgia or Louisiana.) The small-town suburb sits just 25 miles across the state line from Charlotte, N.C. (locals there note Charlotte is “all about Nascar and B of A debit card fees and should not be confused with quiet sports or corporate altruism") and is situated in York County, a part of the Olde English District. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rock Hill provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rock Hill. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.