1,279 Apartments for rent in Mount Pleasant, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mount Pleasant Accessible Apartments (8)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Garages (43)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Parking (57)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Mount Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Mount Pleasant Furnished Apartments (14)
- Mount Pleasant Luxury Apartments (84)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Sullivan's Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (74)
- James Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hanahan Apartments with Pools (6)
- Folly Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Pools (8)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (32)
- Ladson Apartments with Pools (9)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Pools (2)
- Summerville Apartments with Pools (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mount Pleasant?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mount Pleasant?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mount Pleasant?
"Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning..."- (Gus Kahn and Walter Donaldson, "Carolina in the Morning")
South Carolina, morning, evening, or night is very fine indeed in the community of Mount Pleasant. Just across the harbor from historic Charleston, Mount Pleasant is easy on the eyes, with its biking and hiking paths bordering Charleston Harbor along the Arthur D. Ravenel Bridge. From the lush Palmetto Islands State Park to the luxurious golf courses, the outdoor life is easy and lovely. Mount Pleasant looks across lovely Charleston Harbor at Charleston itself. Just a short drive from the historic homes and manicured parks of Charleston, it might still be hard to leave.Winner of the All American City award from the National Civic Leave, Mount Pleasant has stunning beach bluffs, old fashioned antebellum era houses, and leafy, large oaks in its Old Village core. There are also parks, patios, gardens and pedestrians stopping for a libation of Mint Juleps or a seafood dinner. Along the water front, youll find streams, creeks, and an estuary along walking and biking paths. In the harbor, watch the shrimp boats and anglers sail by. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Mount Pleasant means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mount Pleasant could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.