1,581 Apartments for rent in Goose Creek, SC with Pools
- Goose Creek Accessible Apartments (3)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Garages (6)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Parking (8)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Goose Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Goose Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Hanahan Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ladson Apartments with Pools (9)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (29)
- Summerville Apartments with Pools (25)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (60)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Pools (38)
- Sullivan's Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ridgeland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Murrells Inlet Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Goose Creek?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Goose Creek?
Though the little stream that gave this city its name is no longer, don't fear that you'll be lacking in natural features: in Goose Creek, you'll be up to your ears in mountains, parks, and beaches.
Goose Creek is just 15 minutes outside North Charleston, and is a picturesque city complete with a white steeple church. The young and old flock to Goose Creek for the proximity to South Carolina’s gorgeous beaches and miles of hiking and biking trails. There are over 10 parks to host your next shindig, complete with grills, playgrounds, and volleyball courts. If you can’t make it to the beach, then take a short drive to one of two lakes within the city limits. War re-enactments occur frequently here. If you decide this could be your hobby, start practicing your cry of "The British are coming!" Just be kind to your neighbors and try to not do this at 3 am. Goose Creek is a city made for the person who loves the outdoors, but there truly is something for everyone. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Goose Creek means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Goose Creek could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.