163 Furnished Apartments for rent in Mount Pleasant, SC
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Pleasant (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Pleasant (4)
- Mount Pleasant Accessible Apartments (9)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Garages (29)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Parking (46)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Pools (36)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Mount Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Mount Pleasant Furnished Luxury Apartments (7)
- Mount Pleasant Luxury Apartments (62)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Sullivan's Island Furnished Apartments (1)
- Isle of Palms Furnished Apartments (2)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (38)
- North Charleston Furnished Apartments (3)
- Summerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Port Royal Furnished Apartments (1)
- Garden City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Socastee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Conway Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bluffton Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Mount Pleasant?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Mount Pleasant?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mount Pleasant?
"Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning..."- (Gus Kahn and Walter Donaldson, "Carolina in the Morning")
South Carolina, morning, evening, or night is very fine indeed in the community of Mount Pleasant. Just across the harbor from historic Charleston, Mount Pleasant is easy on the eyes, with its biking and hiking paths bordering Charleston Harbor along the Arthur D. Ravenel Bridge. From the lush Palmetto Islands State Park to the luxurious golf courses, the outdoor life is easy and lovely. Mount Pleasant looks across lovely Charleston Harbor at Charleston itself. Just a short drive from the historic homes and manicured parks of Charleston, it might still be hard to leave.Winner of the All American City award from the National Civic Leave, Mount Pleasant has stunning beach bluffs, old fashioned antebellum era houses, and leafy, large oaks in its Old Village core. There are also parks, patios, gardens and pedestrians stopping for a libation of Mint Juleps or a seafood dinner. Along the water front, youll find streams, creeks, and an estuary along walking and biking paths. In the harbor, watch the shrimp boats and anglers sail by. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? See more
Furnished apartments in Mount Pleasant can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Mount Pleasant as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.