124 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Tulsa, OK
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tulsa (56)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (8)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (94)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (104)
- Tulsa Accessible Apartments (29)
- Tulsa Apartments with Balconies (134)
- Tulsa Apartments with Garages (144)
- Tulsa Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (118)
- Tulsa Apartments with Parking (219)
- Tulsa Apartments with Pools (63)
- Tulsa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (123)
- Tulsa Dog Friendly Apartments (265)
- Tulsa Furnished Apartments (20)
- Tulsa Luxury Apartments (293)
- Tulsa Pet Friendly Apartments (265)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Tulsa?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Tulsa?
How expensive are studio apartments in Tulsa?
Is it a big city with a small-town feel, or a small town with a big-city feel? I guess it depends where you look. Driving down country roads towards the opulent oil-funded towers and mansions of downtown will make your small town feel like the big city. Then, heading out to the southern suburbs of porch-dwelling Okies will renew those fuzzy-small-town-feelings with picnics in the park and slow rolling creeks and rivers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tulsa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Tulsa are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Tulsa near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Tulsa that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.