134 Apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tulsa (33)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tulsa (40)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tulsa (31)
- Tulsa Accessible Apartments (29)
- Tulsa Apartments with Balconies (105)
- Tulsa Apartments with Garages (97)
- Tulsa Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (79)
- Tulsa Apartments with Parking (151)
- Tulsa Apartments with Pools (63)
- Tulsa Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- Tulsa Furnished Apartments (16)
- Tulsa Luxury Apartments (172)
- Tulsa Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- Jenks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Owasso Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bixby Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Glenpool Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Sand Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Verdigris Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bartlesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Tulsa?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Tulsa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tulsa?
Is it a big city with a small-town feel, or a small town with a big-city feel? I guess it depends where you look. Driving down country roads towards the opulent oil-funded towers and mansions of downtown will make your small town feel like the big city. Then, heading out to the southern suburbs of porch-dwelling Okies will renew those fuzzy-small-town-feelings with picnics in the park and slow rolling creeks and rivers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tulsa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Tulsa offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Tulsa. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Tulsa can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.