557 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (54)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (54)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (51)
- Tulsa Accessible Apartments (33)
- Tulsa Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Tulsa Apartments with Garages (66)
- Tulsa Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (67)
- Tulsa Apartments with Parking (121)
- Tulsa Apartments with Pools (49)
- Tulsa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Tulsa Dog Friendly Apartments (125)
- Tulsa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Tulsa Luxury Apartments (115)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Tulsa?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Tulsa?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Tulsa?
Is it a big city with a small-town feel, or a small town with a big-city feel? I guess it depends where you look. Driving down country roads towards the opulent oil-funded towers and mansions of downtown will make your small town feel like the big city. Then, heading out to the southern suburbs of porch-dwelling Okies will renew those fuzzy-small-town-feelings with picnics in the park and slow rolling creeks and rivers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tulsa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Tulsa should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Tulsa may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Tulsa. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.