344 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tulsa (30)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (32)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tulsa (59)
- Tulsa Accessible Apartments (27)
- Tulsa Apartments with Balconies (96)
- Tulsa Apartments with Garages (102)
- Tulsa Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Tulsa Apartments with Parking (163)
- Tulsa Apartments with Pools (50)
- Tulsa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Tulsa Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- Tulsa Furnished Apartments (11)
- Tulsa Luxury Apartments (173)
- Tulsa Pet Friendly Apartments (172)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tulsa?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Tulsa?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Tulsa?
Is it a big city with a small-town feel, or a small town with a big-city feel? I guess it depends where you look. Driving down country roads towards the opulent oil-funded towers and mansions of downtown will make your small town feel like the big city. Then, heading out to the southern suburbs of porch-dwelling Okies will renew those fuzzy-small-town-feelings with picnics in the park and slow rolling creeks and rivers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tulsa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Tulsa offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Tulsa, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.