821 Apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tulsa Accessible Apartments (26)
- Tulsa Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Tulsa Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (91)
- Tulsa Apartments with Parking (184)
- Tulsa Apartments with Pools (55)
- Tulsa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Tulsa Dog Friendly Apartments (204)
- Tulsa Furnished Apartments (23)
- Tulsa Luxury Apartments (212)
- Tulsa Pet Friendly Apartments (206)
- Jenks Apartments with Garages (8)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Garages (38)
- Owasso Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bixby Apartments with Garages (8)
- Glenpool Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sand Springs Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sapulpa Apartments with Garages (6)
- Coweta Apartments with Garages (3)
- Claremore Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Tulsa?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Tulsa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tulsa?
Is it a big city with a small-town feel, or a small town with a big-city feel? I guess it depends where you look. Driving down country roads towards the opulent oil-funded towers and mansions of downtown will make your small town feel like the big city. Then, heading out to the southern suburbs of porch-dwelling Okies will renew those fuzzy-small-town-feelings with picnics in the park and slow rolling creeks and rivers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tulsa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Tulsa apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.