108 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Norman, OK
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norman (15)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Norman (56)
- Norman Accessible Apartments (13)
- Norman Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Norman Apartments with Garages (54)
- Norman Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Norman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Norman Apartments with Parking (70)
- Norman Apartments with Pools (28)
- Norman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Norman Dog Friendly Apartments (70)
- Norman Furnished Apartments (6)
- Norman Luxury Apartments (97)
- Norman Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Norman (35)
- Noble 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Moore 3 Bedroom Apartments (56)
- Midwest City 3 Bedroom Apartments (55)
- Del City 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Newcastle 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oklahoma City 3 Bedroom Apartments (407)
- Jones 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- The Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Shawnee 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Warr Acres 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Norman boasts generally pleasant weather, a thriving arts community and one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Median rent here is $700, and most will tell you they don’t pay more than $500. If making your friends in urban housing markets fall into spastic fits of financial jealousy is your thing, Norman is a good place to go. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Norman provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Norman. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.