97 Apartments for Rent in Norman, OK with Pools
- Norman Accessible Apartments (13)
- Norman Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Norman Apartments with Garages (70)
- Norman Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Norman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Norman Apartments with Parking (89)
- Norman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Norman Dog Friendly Apartments (102)
- Norman Furnished Apartments (3)
- Norman Luxury Apartments (124)
- Norman Pet Friendly Apartments (102)
- Moore Apartments with Pools (9)
- Midwest City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Choctaw Apartments with Pools (1)
- Spencer Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (133)
- The Village Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (2)
- Edmond Apartments with Pools (27)
- Yukon Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Norman?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Norman?
Norman boasts generally pleasant weather, a thriving arts community and one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Median rent here is $700, and most will tell you they don’t pay more than $500. If making your friends in urban housing markets fall into spastic fits of financial jealousy is your thing, Norman is a good place to go. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Norman means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Norman could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.