1,237 Short-term Apartments for rent in Columbus, OH
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (77)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (283)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (231)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (124)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (201)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (369)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (161)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (226)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (400)
- Columbus Furnished Apartments (30)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (534)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (418)
- Grandview Heights Short-term Apartments (2)
- Upper Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Worthington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gahanna Short-term Apartments (1)
- Grove City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Westerville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Groveport Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hilliard Short-term Apartments (6)
- Reynoldsburg Short-term Apartments (3)
- Dublin Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Columbus?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Columbus?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbus?
There's a road outside Columbus, Ohio feels like I drove along for years. This midwest way of ease, it surrounds us. I can't deny the rhythm here, and as I pull away from riverside beside me, that high street never looked so good." (O.A.R. - "Road Outside Columbus").
Who likes Trivia? Name the capital of Ohio, the largest city in Ohio, and the Spanish explorer that discovered Cuba in 1492. Columbus, Columbus, Columbus! But who ever talks about Christopher Columbus anymore? Around here, it’s all about OSU football. You had better start sporting Buckeye colors before rolling into this town. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Columbus takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.