299 Apartments for rent in Grove City, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grove City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Grove City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grove City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Grove City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Grove City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Grove City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Grove City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Grove City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Grove City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (280)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Garages (11)
- Bexley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Groveport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hilliard Apartments with Garages (11)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Garages (3)
- Whitehall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Worthington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Grove City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Grove City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grove City?
"But there has to be more than just proximity to a major city and good access to make families want to move to a community. A city must also be a memorable hometown to both longtime residents and newcomers. Grove City rises to the challenge." (-Best Hometowns 2013, Ohio Magazine)
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from the bustling metropolis of Columbus, Grove City does the bedroom community thing really well. You get the benefits you expect from being close to a midwestern metropolis, along with a nice dollop of old-time charm. Compared to the nearby areas, Grove City is lower cost, seems to breed hotel rooms, and is pretty darn Mayberry-ish (look it up, young 'uns). See more
Grove City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.