394 Apartments for rent in Minneapolis, MN with Garages
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (119)
- Minneapolis Affordable Apartments (6)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (261)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (202)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (274)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (391)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (88)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (245)
- Minneapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (324)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (41)
- Minneapolis Luxury Apartments (5)
- Minneapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (355)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (5)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (9)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Garages (10)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (37)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Garages (7)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (26)
- Crystal Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Minneapolis?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Minneapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Minneapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Minneapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Minneapolis is located in southeast Minnesota on both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of where the Minneapolis River and the Mississippi meet. Minneapolis is known as the “City of Lakes” and earns that title with its more than twenty lakes and wetlands. Translation: no matter where you rent an apartment in the city, you’re sure to be close to a lake. Ready to dive in? Let us help you find that perfect Minneapolis apartment. See more
Minneapolis apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.