119 Apartments for Rent Near UH at Manoa
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (24)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (152)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (54)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (48)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (107)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Halawa, HI Apartments (8)
- Aiea, HI Apartments (4)
- Kaneohe, HI Apartments (12)
- Waimalu, HI Apartments (13)
- East Honolulu, HI Apartments (21)
- Pearl City, HI Apartments (15)
- Ewa Beach, HI Apartments (5)
- Waipio, HI Apartments (7)
- Waipahu, HI Apartments (3)
- Waikele, HI Apartments (7)
- Ewa Gentry, HI Apartments (18)
- Ocean Pointe, HI Apartments (15)
- Royal Kunia, HI Apartments (8)
- Mililani Town, HI Apartments (9)
- Mililani Mauka, HI Apartments (12)
- Kaaawa, HI Apartments (3)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Hawaii at Manoa?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Hawaii at Manoa is $2,750.