108 Furnished Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (14)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (17)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (10)
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (40)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (172)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (63)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Honolulu Furnished Luxury Apartments (34)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (130)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Kaneohe Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waimalu Furnished Apartments (2)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (15)
- Pearl City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ocean Pointe Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mililani Town Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mililani Mauka Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Honolulu?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Honolulu?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Furnished apartments in Honolulu can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Honolulu as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.