27 Studio Apartments for Rent in Honolulu, HI
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Honolulu (6)
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (24)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (152)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (54)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (48)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (107)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Honolulu (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Honolulu (5)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Honolulu (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Honolulu?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Honolulu?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Honolulu living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Honolulu during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.