154 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Honolulu (24)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (18)
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (36)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (181)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (72)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (104)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (53)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (134)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (18)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (17)
- Kaneohe 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waimalu 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kahaluu 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- East Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Pearl City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waipio 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ewa Gentry 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ocean Pointe 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mililani Town 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Honolulu?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Honolulu?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Honolulu offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Honolulu, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.