189 Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (30)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (195)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (49)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (131)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Halawa Apartments with Pools (4)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Pools (6)
- Waimalu Apartments with Pools (3)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (28)
- Pearl City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Waipio Apartments with Pools (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waikele Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Pools (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Honolulu?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Honolulu?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Honolulu means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Honolulu could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.