234 Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI with Gyms
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (33)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (170)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (67)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (101)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (42)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (110)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Halawa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Waimalu Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mililani Mauka Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kapolei Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Honolulu?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Honolulu?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Honolulu renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.