346 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (36)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (162)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (61)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (45)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (115)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (21)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (9)
- Kaneohe Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kahaluu Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pearl City Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ewa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ewa Gentry Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ocean Pointe Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Royal Kunia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mililani Town Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Honolulu?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Honolulu?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Honolulu should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Honolulu may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Honolulu. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.