878 Accessible Apartments for rent in Queens, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Queens Apartments with Balconies (141)
- Queens Apartments with Garages (142)
- Queens Apartments with Gyms (70)
- Queens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (252)
- Queens Apartments with Parking (505)
- Queens Apartments with Pools (31)
- Queens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (132)
- Queens Dog Friendly Apartments (89)
- Queens Furnished Apartments (34)
- Queens Pet Friendly Apartments (93)
- Brooklyn Accessible Apartments (14)
- Bronx Accessible Apartments (34)
- New York City Accessible Apartments (65)
- Edgewater Accessible Apartments (2)
- West New York Accessible Apartments (9)
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (7)
- North Bergen Accessible Apartments (5)
- New Rochelle Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ridgefield Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Queens?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Queens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Queens?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Queens with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Queens. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.