891 Apartments for rent in New Rochelle, NY with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Rochelle (9)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Rochelle (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Rochelle (7)
- New Rochelle Accessible Apartments (6)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Balconies (20)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Garages (13)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Gyms (11)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Parking (31)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (5)
- New Rochelle Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- New Rochelle Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Rochelle Luxury Apartments (1)
- New Rochelle Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Rochelle (7)
- Pelham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bronxville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Yonkers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Rye Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in New Rochelle?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in New Rochelle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Rochelle?
Welcome to New Rochelle, a fantastic New York commuter city located on the far southern edge of Westchester County. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in New Rochelle offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in New Rochelle. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in New Rochelle can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.