266 Studio Apartments for rent in New Rochelle, NY
- New Rochelle Accessible Apartments (5)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Balconies (17)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Garages (11)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Gyms (9)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Parking (24)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (6)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- New Rochelle Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- New Rochelle Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Rochelle Luxury Apartments (4)
- New Rochelle Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in New Rochelle (6)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Rochelle (5)
- Tuckahoe Studio Apartments (1)
- Mount Vernon Studio Apartments (1)
- Mamaroneck Studio Apartments (1)
- Yonkers Studio Apartments (8)
- White Plains Studio Apartments (4)
- Harrison Studio Apartments (1)
- Bronx Studio Apartments (7)
- Great Neck Plaza Studio Apartments (1)
- Piermont Studio Apartments (1)
- Sleepy Hollow Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in New Rochelle?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in New Rochelle?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in New Rochelle?
Welcome to New Rochelle, a fantastic New York commuter city located on the far southern edge of Westchester County. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of New Rochelle living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in New Rochelle during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.