691 Apartments for rent in New Rochelle, NY with Garages
- New Rochelle Accessible Apartments (5)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Balconies (16)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Gyms (12)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Parking (25)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (5)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- New Rochelle Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- New Rochelle Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Rochelle Luxury Apartments (3)
- New Rochelle Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Eastchester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bronxville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pelham Manor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Garages (3)
- Yonkers Apartments with Garages (15)
- White Plains Apartments with Garages (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bronx Apartments with Garages (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in New Rochelle?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in New Rochelle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Rochelle?
Welcome to New Rochelle, a fantastic New York commuter city located on the far southern edge of Westchester County. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search! See more
New Rochelle apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.