675 Apartments for rent in Spring Valley, NV with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Valley (29)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Valley (45)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Valley (41)
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (17)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (212)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (295)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (83)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (319)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (189)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (52)
- Spring Valley Luxury Apartments (7)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (124)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Valley (3)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Enterprise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Paradise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (385)
- Winchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Whitney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Henderson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Boulder City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Spring Valley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Spring Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring Valley?
"I love roller coasters that make my stomach drop. One ride in Las Vegas, the Big Shot, straps you into a row of seats and catapults you into the air from the top of the Stratosphere Tower - then plummets back down. I ride it over and over; it's exhilarating." (- Drew Barrymore)
Spring Valley is part of the Las Vegas township in Clark County Nevada. The population of this census designated place is 178,395 people living within a 33.4 square miles of the Nevada desert, just 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip! Spring Valley is actually quite new, having only been formed in 1981. This was a result of a company by the name of Pardee Homes, who bought the land occupied by the old International Stardust Raceway, for the purpose of developing a master planned community just west of the Vegas Strip in the late 1970s. By May of 1981, residents came together (the town was only 1 square mile at that point) to petition the Clark County Commission to create an unincorporated town, which it did, and now it encompasses most of the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley. Since then, Spring Valley has boomed into a thriving, densely urban area, providing a home close to where most of the residents work, on the nearby Las Vegas Strip.
This is Nevada, so let's not forget that it is intensely hot in the summers and can become quite frigid in the winters. However, the proximity to everything in Las Vegas makes ideal for anyone seeking to make the big jump into the heart of Sin City, without actually having to live in the middle of it all.
Having trouble with Craigslist Spring Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Spring Valley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Spring Valley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Spring Valley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.