461 Studio Apartments for rent in Harrison, NJ
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (2)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (2)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (6)
- Harrison Apartments with Pools (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Harrison Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Harrison Furnished Apartments (2)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Harrison (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harrison (2)
- Newark Studio Apartments (16)
- Kearny Studio Apartments (1)
- Belleville Studio Apartments (3)
- East Orange Studio Apartments (3)
- Glen Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Irvington Studio Apartments (1)
- Elizabeth Studio Apartments (6)
- Bayonne Studio Apartments (5)
- Rutherford Studio Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Studio Apartments (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Harrison?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Harrison?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Harrison?
The town of Harrison was originally part of a 30,000-acre land grant which was purchased by Captain William Sandford from the Unami (also known as the Anishinabe, a name best spoken after having a drink) Indians, who at that time inhabited the area. Sandford then named the region "New Barbadoes Neck."
The town of Harrison is located in Hudson County, New Jersey. The township is actually a suburb of the lovely nearby Newark, New Jersey. From the 2010 census the population was estimated to be just shy of 14,000, so it' s a pretty small place. Despite its small size, Harrison has lots of perks. Residents there enjoy an average annual high temperature in the summer of 86 degrees. Average low temperatures for the year occur in January, when it's not uncommon to experience a rather chilly 25 degrees. So, if you love real seasons, pack your bag! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Harrison living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Harrison during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.