744 Studio Apartments for rent in Hackensack, NJ
- Hackensack Accessible Apartments (4)
- Hackensack Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Hackensack Apartments with Garages (17)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Hackensack Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Hackensack Apartments with Parking (26)
- Hackensack Apartments with Pools (11)
- Hackensack Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Hackensack Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hackensack Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hackensack Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Hackensack (5)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hackensack (2)
- Lodi Studio Apartments (2)
- Wood-Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Bergenfield Studio Apartments (1)
- Garfield Studio Apartments (1)
- Wallington Studio Apartments (1)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (2)
- Fort Lee Studio Apartments (5)
- Passaic Studio Apartments (1)
- Cliffside Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Studio Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Hackensack?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hackensack?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Hackensack?
"Who needs a house out in Hackensack?" - (Billy Joel, "Movin Out")
Historic Hackensack dates back to the Native American Indian tribes of this region. This strategically located city was used as a headquarters for General George Washington during part of the American Revolution. Talk about historic! However, the views of the New York City skyline from Hackensack are much different today than they were in ol' George’s time. The city truly displays the diversity that is urban America. Within its boundaries are stately historic townhouses, a river, high rise buildings, industrial complexes and a picturesque nature preserve. Considered a suburb of New York City, many who live here commute for work. This northeastern community of approximately 43,000 also serves as the Bergen County seat. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Hackensack living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Hackensack during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.