534 Apartments for rent in Hackensack, NJ with Balconies
- Hackensack Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hackensack Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Hackensack Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Hackensack Apartments with Parking (23)
- Hackensack Apartments with Pools (10)
- Hackensack Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Hackensack Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Hackensack Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lodi Apartments with Balconies (2)
- River Edge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Leonia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Paramus Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hackensack?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hackensack?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hackensack?
"Who needs a house out in Hackensack?" - (Billy Joel, "Movin Out")
Historic Hackensack dates back to the Native American Indian tribes of this region. This strategically located city was used as a headquarters for General George Washington during part of the American Revolution. Talk about historic! However, the views of the New York City skyline from Hackensack are much different today than they were in ol' George’s time. The city truly displays the diversity that is urban America. Within its boundaries are stately historic townhouses, a river, high rise buildings, industrial complexes and a picturesque nature preserve. Considered a suburb of New York City, many who live here commute for work. This northeastern community of approximately 43,000 also serves as the Bergen County seat. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hackensack renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.