142 Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC with Balconies
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (42)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (25)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Troutman Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Statesville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mooresville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mooresville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mooresville?
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mooresville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.