294 Apartments for rent in Kannapolis, NC with Balconies
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (10)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Parking (17)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Kannapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Salisbury Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Spencer Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Troutman Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Kannapolis?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Kannapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kannapolis?
"Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain, it takes me to a station on the long black train. I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul. So I'm gone, yes I'm gone, gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong" - (Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina")
The 20th largest city in North Carolina, Kannapolis is still very much a rural oasis, even though it's less than 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Cannon Mills Corporation -- for which the town was named -- was founded in 1887. Kannapolis citizens were essential to the mill's towel production (brands included Fieldcrest, Royal Velvet and Cannon) until the plant's closing and demolition in the last few years. Even today, the city's origins as a mill town can still be felt, as can the hole that the plant's closing has left, which goes to show Kannapolis holds onto its roots.In its place, though, the North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC), a private-public venture involving many of the state's major universities and private investment, opened on the plant's site, heralding in a new era of research and revitalization for the town. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Kannapolis renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.