200 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kannapolis, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kannapolis (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kannapolis (1)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (19)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Parking (33)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (5)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Kannapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Kannapolis Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kannapolis (30)
- Landis 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 3 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- China Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Harrisburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Davidson 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mooresville 3 Bedroom Apartments (46)
- Salisbury 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Cornelius 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Huntersville 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Mint Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
"Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain, it takes me to a station on the long black train. I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul. So I'm gone, yes I'm gone, gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong" - (Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina")
The 20th largest city in North Carolina, Kannapolis is still very much a rural oasis, even though it's less than 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Cannon Mills Corporation -- for which the town was named -- was founded in 1887. Kannapolis citizens were essential to the mill's towel production (brands included Fieldcrest, Royal Velvet and Cannon) until the plant's closing and demolition in the last few years. Even today, the city's origins as a mill town can still be felt, as can the hole that the plant's closing has left, which goes to show Kannapolis holds onto its roots.In its place, though, the North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC), a private-public venture involving many of the state's major universities and private investment, opened on the plant's site, heralding in a new era of research and revitalization for the town. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Kannapolis provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Kannapolis. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.